The Black Swan vai acabar

"Mushigoe" by THE BLACK SWAN


Acho que to postando só tragédia e coisa ruim então vamos seguir com mais uma.

A banda The Black Swan anunciou seu fim em Maio de 2018, durante esse pequeno tempo de atividade deles até o próximo ano alguns shows estão marcados.
Pra falar a verdade achei que fosse alguma zoeira mas infelizmente não é... Os caras são MUITO bons então é uma grande perda pro mundo do J-Rock.

Eu não consegui entender o motivo real do término da banda, mas vou deixar aqui os comentários oficiais pra vocês tirarem suas próprias conclusões. (Vou deixar os comentários em inglês, me desculpem por isso mas traduzir pro português acaba deixando bem incoerente e sem sentido)


Vocal: JIN (儿)
“There is never forever”
The answer that you should have understood from the beginning.
I do not know if this answer was early or late.
Starting with this band, I’m going to have “present” always the best band ever.
I think that all members actually grew well.
At the same time I also learned my helplessness.
Did not you have enough effort?
Or is it the difference between things born?
There were many reasons, but I was not able to do enough for myself.
I did not have the power to protect things I wanted to protect.
I am sorry that I could not keep the place of “Kimi” who loved the band from the true.
There are so many dreams that I could not fulfill, regretful thoughts can not be written out, but everything will hit the stage that I have left behind.
Another six months,
Even such a myself will continue screaming scratching and scratching like to say that “present” is the most coolest until the end.
JIN



Guitar: ITSUKI (樹)

THE BLACK SWAN will be dissolved.
It was all of me.
I wanted to keep making music more with everyone possible if possible.
I was deeply aware of my lack of power.
I’m sorry.
Everyone who supported, everyone involved, thank you very much.
Thank you until the last day.
ITSUKI










Guitar: MAKOTO (誠)It has been only a few years since I was active since 2014.
There are still a lot of things left to do in this band.
Honestly I finally regretted it was because I was ahead of myself who had gathered together musically as a band.
What was it that I got through my beliefs.
There is no word of apology for I’m 6, which comes with love more than any fan of the band.
It is very empty.
However,
The conclusion that has gone out can not be changed anymore.
Then, after only a little more,
Locking the rhythm of LEN and RENA,
Aibo, a different twin guitar with ITSUKI,
A guitar that makes the song more resonate with JIN,
Then,
I am willing to enjoy the space at LIVE with I ‘m 6.
Follow until the end because I will make it a band I will never forget.
MAKOTO



Bass: RENAComing May 1st, 2018.
We THE BLACK SWAN have a one-man performance at Shibuya TSUTAYA O-WEST and put an end to the activities of about 4 years.
I am really sorry that I betrayed the expectations of everyone who cheered me as a result.
Everyday at any time, at that moment when you stand on the stage, you’ve lived with full power.
The rest of the time will remain unchanged.
Everyone who can share a limited time, I want them to be burned for a long time even in one second.
I lived in the same era, loved the same music, everyone who fought together, I was very encouraged.
Everyone was here so I was able to be there like me.
About the remaining half a year, I’ll get over like me.
Please please live by yourself like you.

Rena



Drums: LEN (煉)First of all, it was such a result, I’m really sorry I’m sorry for everyone in I ‘m 6.
I myself have been playing with band members so far, I’ve been enjoying it all the way to date and it is a shame that it will result in such a result.
However, there was a chance to look back on ourselves at a certain timing.
At that time, I looked back from the practical point of view of the achievements I have raised so far.
I really like Terakoya, the office where I belong, and I ‘m 6.
That is why I think that continuing with inertia is nothing but a betrayal against all members, including members.
In that case, the band had only one choice.
I just do not want to misunderstand, so saying that after that and live one by one, every one I have not taken out hands anyhow.
Motivation has declined, just because it was decided to break out at that point is that it is a blasphemy against Terakoya and I ‘m 6.
Everyone in the group is what everyone thinks.
I only seriously faced the drums and the fans when I was hitting the drum, and I knocked my whole heart.
Some people think they are possibly selfish. Some people would still want them to continue.
But from me, please understand that it is the conclusion of members, Terakoya, I’m 6 because I like everyone.
Until May 1, I am planning to hit everyone more than full power, even if I cut my life.
Perhaps the time left is probably too much.
Let’s hit the feelings one by one with confidence as you do not regret each ot
her.

Len.




Comentários